SLIDER

The Terrific Two

Thursday, April 23, 2009


On Saturday we will head to Amarillo for my adorable niece, Camryn's second birthday party. When I found out I was going to be an aunt nearly three years ago I was so excited. I had so much fun shopping for, spoiling and playing with this sweet baby girl that she made me realize how much I was missing out by not having a girl of my own. Now here we are with two terrific girls in our family, Camryn and Bella. I love it that my brother and I have two girls that can grow up together. I am sure that we will both pay for our raising together. : ) Happy birthday, Camryn Jo!






1 comment:

The Detwilers said...

they look a little alike there!! and plus their both beautiful!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...