SLIDER

Six Month Portraits

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I had decided to experiment with starting a blog in November. I tried it one day and never looked back at it again. These were Isabella's six month old portraits that I took in her bedroom! It is so hard to believe that next month she will be having her first birthday. Babies don't stay babies long enough! I am looking forward to sharing more photographs of my family and other families who I am photographing. Until next time, enjoy!
__________
I can't believe my baby girl is already six months old! She is rolling both ways, squeals with delight (and anger), recognizes names, loves her pets and siblings and life in general. She has enjoyed trying some new foods including rice cereal, green beans, carrots and rice puffs. These are her six month portraits that I took last Friday.

























No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...